Thursday 13 March 2014

Trampoline of life-fall to rise


Have you ever rode a bicycle without falling down? How about driving a car without getting involved in an accident? Every single point in life is a lesson disguised to teach us about maturity which a leg below those new experiences we encounter in life.

However, it isn't as easy as it sounds. Have you ever thought this, Wow,falling down?"Ok, I shall get up and try again."? Most times we need someone to encourage us or time to boost ourselves back up to succeed it which gets you being all matured with facing any challenge. But, it is not only the level of maturity that increases with every experiences but the bar of challenges get raised too. Thus goes the upward spiral of life.

Sometimes it doesn't matter about how knowledgeable we are, or how much we have seen in life or if we are the best in what we do..the fall or slump would just be around the corner waiting to test you. Have you ever said this "life was going on so beautiful till that happened" or "I'm going through a bad time in life"? Well life is such..it is an intruder to the flow, the rythmn.

But always n always remember that a failure in your Add Maths in Form 4 is better than the pass in your Maths in Form 2.That is growth. If Datuk Mahendran gave up during the hike of Mount Everest, he wouldn't have achieved his success. I knew him personally and he is a wonderful person! So yes, the hypothesis of how a life moulds a man - the higher the maturity, the higher the challenge.

I've read quotes that say look at life after going two steps front and one step backwards. I personally feel that it is for a man that lives without awareness and hasn't learnt from his experiences. Instead I feel one should treat their life as a trampoline whereby you fall to rise, and with every fall again you rise and rise higher. This way both the maturity and challenges are on the same page ready for the next level.

In my trampoline of life experience, I keep growing and rising higher. Every experience gave me what I want or it gave me an awareness of why I didn't get what I want. In my next post, I will share with you on certain things that I didn't get and gained.

So in a nutshell, life will always send teachers in disguise to teach us about the setbacks in life. So each time your centeredness is disturbed by any challenge, just remember your level of maturity is about to rise. Nobody said life is easy neither will I, but it's how you handle it which would make you feel it is manageable.

Get ready for a higher challenge.  We fall to rise.

Lotsa love,
Shalini
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment